Wednesday, February 6, 2019

May The Dread Wolf Take You

                           May the Dread Wolf take you...


Inquisitor: And he did.

Solas: No I didn't. I'd never have sex with you under false pretenses.

Inquisitor: Yeah, you didn't TAKE me---like you PROMISED, by the way---instead you TOOK ME IN. TOTALLY BAIT AND SWITCH.

Solas: I never promised to have sex with you.


Solas: Okay. Maybe... that MIGHT... have implied we were going off to have sex. But---

Inquisitor: And when we walk off screen, what happens? THIS:


Inquisitor: I think we're going for romance but instead you tell me something I valued IS CRAP and then BREAK UP WITH ME FOREVER. I mean, I know you're a Trickster God but that is some Fade-level deception right there.

Solas: I do have a beautiful voice, though.

Inquisitor: Yes. Yes, you do. You bastard.

Solas: So you're still going to romance me again on your next play-through, right?

Inquisitor: Probably.

1 comment:

  1. This isn't the last romance scene with Solas; there's an extended epilogue scene in the Trespasser dlc (including some moony gazes and hands-on (no pun intended) bits for those who are still officially In a relationship). "May the Dread Wolf take you." "And so he did "

    There's some irony in that I want grown up romances in video games but this is my second or third favorite. (First, the romances for the Girl in Persona 3 Portable, especially Theodore - similar to Solas, including an excellent VA - I must have a type; maybe second, maybe a romance I won't spoiler in Persona 4... But definitely try P3P.)

    ReplyDelete